Sunday 6 November 2011

A Very Productive Weekend

A few good things happened this weekend. I worked live at Bird on a Wire (Main and Broadway in Vancouver) for 5 hours on Saturday. A bunch of people stopped, talked to me, inquired about my work, and signed up for various website communications. All in all, the promotional aspect of the day was exceptional. I'm incredibly stoked now for my next two shows, happening within the next 4 weeks.

I worked on several pieces that day, and today, at the studio. I've completed a couple of new works and while they haven't been final-documented yet, they are posted here (the eagle is almost done, and the Crow piece is finished). My iguana is well underway, and my rhinoceros piece got completed in the studio tonight as well (my camera battery died before I could document that one though!)

Here are some pictures of me working at the shop, and some artistic progress below.












No comments:

Post a Comment