Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Work is for Sale in a Store!

Tonight I went over to Bird on a Wire Creations, a store at Main and Broadway here in Vancouver, to hang three of my paintings in the window. These works are now officially for sale at the store, I'm super stoked! For now, we are exhibiting three works - Crows 3, Crows 5 and Crows 6. More work will go on sale, after the One of a Kind Show concludes, in mid December.

This window also represents where I will be working, this Saturday, from 11am - 4pm. I will be working on 1 or 2 new works in the window for public viewing/chatting/observation. I haven't quite decided yet if I want to have one large piece, or 2 - 3 smaller works, but I will definitely know by Friday, as I will need to get those canvases prepped!!

Expect shots of me working here by the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment