Wednesday 5 October 2011

Drawing Complete For Crow Number...

... I'm not sure where I'm at with numbers. This is around 7, or 8. They are all at various stages of completion. #'s 1, 2 and 3 are complete, and on my gallery site. I number them in the order I create them, but since I've got several lying around my studio and house right now in different stages of completeness, I haven't actually gotten to line them up chronologically and draw a timeline.

In any regard, this is a cool one that I like, its slightly smaller, 12" x 12" on a 1.5" deep gallery style canvas. This coming long weekend means lots of painting of these guys...

:)

I'm off to work on the next one now. Expect a post by tomorrow.

My brain is also bouncing with some new animal study ideas, and I've sourced some images and gotten a huge interest in the idea of painting:

- a rhinoscerous (spelling..)
- a rooster
- a pigeon
- a pig

So we will see what comes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment